Tips for Coping with Blue Monday
Today marks the third Monday of January and in the Northern hemisphere, it is the most depressing day of the year. It is dark, cold, and on top of lockdown restrictions, it is one more week till payday is it any wonder why it is called 'Blue Monday!'
If you are trying to conceive, this adds more stress and grief, to this already depressing time of year.
Here are 5 tips to help you cope with Blue Monday.
1. Catch up with friends and family - I know in some parts of the world, especially the UK, this is not possible, but arrange to catch up via zoom or by phone.
2. Cook a comforting meal - It's time to indulge, don't count calories, pile that plate extra high, and add dessert.
3. Watch an engrossing film - Sometimes we just need to get through it and so putting on a film where you need to concentrate or one that you've wanted to see for ages but never made time for will mean you're fully immersed and concentrated.
4. Go for a walk - fresh air and exercise helps to release those feel-good endorphins, so wrap up warm and get out whatever the weather!
5. Make your vision board - any board will do, I like to use a clip frame. Fill it with your dreams for 2021. Cut out images from magazines or print them from the internet. What are your desires in your relationships, love life, friendships, finances, and career?
If you are really struggling then do reach out, each country has its own specific helplines, that are open 24/7. Do not struggle alone.
Blue Monday will fly by without you noticing.
#MondayMotivation #MotivationMonday #MondayBlues #pcos #infertilitywarriors #MeatlessMonday #endowarriors #MondayRun #MondayOutfit #MindfulMonday #hinchers #fertilityhomeopath #infertility #MondayFunday #ManicMonday #MondayMemories #MondayMantra #MondayMood #MondayMadness #MountainMonday
Natasha Burns is a Fertility Homeopath from Cornwall, UK.
She helps couples from around the world have healthy babies, naturally.
Follow Natasha on Facebook here
Follow Natasha on Instagram here
Download Your Free Report ‘The 10 Ways I Help Women Conceive Without Drugs, Surgery or Hormones” here
Join Natasha’s Facebook group ‘Natural Fertility’ here
Subscribe to Natasha’s Mailing List here