How a Homeopathic Contraceptive Detox can Help your Progesterone Levels Recover after using The Pill
5 USEFUL FACTS ABOUT PROGESTERONE...
1. Progesterone is only made in the body when you ovulate. If you are struggling with amenorrhoea (absent periods) and you are not pregnant, then there is an issue with your progesterone levels.
2. Healthy progesterone levels are essential for you to conceive and to sustain a pregnancy to full term. Low progesterone levels are a cause of miscarriage.
3. Progesterone in the second half of your cycle after ovulation helps to thicken the uterine lining so that it is able to sustain a fertilized egg. Without sufficient progesterone, the uterine lining does not develop properly.
4. There are a few ways to find out if you have low progesterone. Spotting between periods is a big clue. If you are charting your temperatures and find your luteal phase is less than 10 days the cause is most likely low progesterone levels. Other symptoms of low progesterone include headaches or migraines, mood changes, including anxiety or depression, low libido, hot flashes, irregular menstrual cycle, weight gain, fibroids, endometriosis, thyroid dysfunction.
5. If you have recently been on the pill, then this could be the cause, the pill, stops you making natural progesterone and sometimes coming off the pill is just not enough for the delicate balance of hormones to recalibrate. Sometimes it can take from 9 months to 2 years for healthy progesterone levels to return.
But Homeopathy has the answer! In my practice, I detox the contraceptive pill homeopathically over two months in nearly all my female patients. I see my patient's periods return to normal, PMS, anxiety, and depression disappear, painful periods resolve
.Join my Facebook group Natural Fertility here https://www.facebook.com/groups/naturalfertilityhomeopath/
Book a Discovery Call with me here