Updated: Feb 15
1. Ditch the caffeine, sugar, diet drinks, alcohol and cigarettes. Ok, I completely understand some of these are harder to ditch than others, to help, imagine you are already pregnant and how easy it would be to ditch those things then!
2. Drink, drink and drink more water and if you have not got a water filter already then get one! Drinking tonnes of water helps the body to detox toxins. Unfortunately, unfiltered water contains heavy metals, glyphosate, chlorine and other chemicals we want to keep out of the body for now.
3. Learn to track your periods and when you ovulate. If you are not already tracking your periods its time to learn using a basal thermometer. By tracking your temperatures each morning you can see exactly when you ovulate and time lovemaking to maximize your chances. This is the single most important thing you can do today!
4. Deal with stress and make rest a priority. Stress causes the adrenal glands to go into fight or flight mode. When our body feels it is facing danger it will put making a baby as the least important thing it needs to do. So today, kick back, have a bath, rest, cuddle up with a book and you have permission to say 'no' to things that you know are going to cause you stress and anxiety. If you feel that you are in a constant state of stress, cortisol can be brought back into balance with Homeopathy.
5. Start exercising more, but not excessively, gentle walks, enough to raise your heartbeat gently is sufficient.
Which ones are you going to try today? Which ones have you done already? Which ones are the hardest?