Updated: Nov 12, 2020
Implantation is when the fertilised egg travels up your fallopian to implants in the uterine lining and it occurs 6-10 days after conception.
1. Avoid overexercising – the body uses essential nutrients to recover which the body needs for pregnancy.
2. Avoid saunas and over hot baths – over 103c can interfere with implantation.
3. Avoid anti-inflammatories or NSAIDS – studies have found them to increase miscarriage if taken after ovulation.
4. Eat a fertility diet – lots of organic fruit and veggies and healthy fats.
5. Avoid caffeine – increases the risk of miscarriage when 200mgs or more is consumed. In my opinion, caffeine should be avoided completely as it causes additional stress to the adrenal glands.5. Keep your abdomen warm (not hot) to help blood flow to the uterus.
6. Keep stress to a minimum – it lowers the body's ability to produce FSH and LH which is needed to mature eggs. Stress also causes the fight/flight hormone cortisol to be released. If the body feels it is in danger it will not prioritise a pregnancy. If you are struggling with stress please get in touch, this can be balanced easily with Homeopathy.
7. Take a prenatal multivitamin, but not from the supermarket, research a natural brand without fillers, my favourite is Viridian.
8. Take the Homeopathic Tissue Salt Calc Fluor 6x one pillule daily, it helps the development of the baby and implantation.
Natasha Burns is a Fertility Homeopath from Cornwall, UK. She helps couples from around the world have healthy babies, naturally.
Follow Natasha on Facebook here
Follow Natasha on Instagram here
Download Your Free Report ‘The 10 Ways I Help Women Conceive Without Drugs, Surgery or Hormones” here
Join Natasha’s Facebook group ‘Natural Fertility’ here
Subscribe to Natasha’s Mailing List here